Thursday 18 September 2014

"YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT" - MUM

This may cause a little controversy in my family (if any of them actually read my blog) but I am all for eating whatever I want to eat. I wouldn't say that in doing this I am the unhealthiest person in the world, I just mean that I'm not going to torture myself over how many calories are in the food I want to eat. I eat to stay alive not to look good and I don't think I am harming myself for doing this, if anything I have little to no stress in my life because of it. I exercise ample amounts (for me *) everyday which probably helps the situation a little more than it used to.

(* I used to walk to and from school which is literally at the end of my road but now my walk to work takes me about 30 minutes and im pretty much always late so it is more of a speed walk/run.) 

I wouldn't say that I have the most desirable body but I am 17 after all and who at 17 had 'the ideal body'? I am able to accept the fact that I have flaws in my figure, of course I do - I'm not trying, AT ALL, to slim down or tone up because I'm happy with where I am now. I'm sure that I'll reach a stage in the next few years where I want to improve on my fitness and when that time comes I will know where to turn at least (Franki, Jamie that will be you!)

But for now (mum!) I am going to eat what I choose and continue to not turn in to the food that I eat because fantasies, unfortunately, do not come true.


Natasha