Thursday 25 September 2014

HIGHLIGHTS OF TODAY - 25/09/2014

So today was a pretty average day - wake up late, rush around the house getting ready, 9-4 work blah blah blah. But today I tried making garlic bread. 

Garlic bread is one of, if not my favorite food, of all time EVER, And being able to make it is something that I really want to be able to do. I've made garlic butter in the past so that was of not stress to me but making bread dough is not something that I have ever tried to do before. Annoying there is a lot of waiting around and arm aching in the dough-making-process! They are two things I do not enjoy very much.

I think it helped that because I was making a different form of garlic bread - it was more of a personal-sized pizza base with garlic butter on the top -  because I always get the baguettes so I didn't really know if it tasted/looked right. However it has been just about enough time between eating it and now and the food-poisoning-sickness hasn't peaked its unwanted head, so I think I am safe!

Another thing I did today is actually use my Netflix account...I've been on there a few times over the past months and haven't had the time to watch any movies (normally because I look on it just before getting in to - or whilst im in - bed) but today I finally watched something. Hooray! I started out watching 'Fred: The Movie' but got about 30 minutes in to it and couldn't justify watching anymore of it so looked around and stumbled upon 'Not Another Teen Movie'. It was definitely another teen movie as it seemed to quote almost every single one every made but I still found myself laughing and cringing throughout. 

Let me know if there is anything you are liking/loving on Netflix right now, and if you have ever made your favorite store-bought food - how did it go? :)

Natasha