Tuesday 26 August 2014

FAMILY

If you were to ask me "What in this world could you not do without?" I would answer "Family".

In my opinion, a family member does not have to be a blood relative, nor do you have to get along at first. I would consider anyone who excepts me as I am and who doesn't question my flaws as my family.

My family, and if I'm honest and more specific my mother, make me strive everyday to be a better person and show me how much a person can take on in life. They show me what can be achieved when effort is made and sometimes what can be lost when it is not. For this I am forever grateful and indebted, I can only hope that I can have as much influence on whatever future generations of my family come along.

My sister has shown me that independence and confidence are gained from fear and bravery. 

My brother has shown me that success in employment can be done on your own terms.


My brother's girlfriend has taught me that no matter what your size, she can lift more than you! And that with dedication and good motivation you can continue achieving.

My granddads have taught me that no matter what your age, you can make a teenager laugh and that sometimes 'my choice' isn't an option. 


My Grandmas have shown me that sometimes loneliness is ok and that happiness after loss is encouraged and oddly easy.

My Mum, my Mum has taught me that to have fear and to show fear are two completely different things. She has shown me what family means, it means sticking at things, working at relationships that you would never normally have and loving people for their flaws before loving them for their perfections.

From left to right - My sister, My brother's Girlfriend, My mum, My brother and Me


Natasha