Saturday 4 November 2017

THEM

Have you ever met someone and you want to tell them everything about you? Every single, minuscule thing. That you imagine them with you day-to-day just to get over that. Because who can really remember everything that happens in the day?

For all intensive purposes lets call this person to me "them" or "they". 

Its like I want them to be with me all 24 hours of the day and if they can't, because believe it or not we both lead separate lives, then I want to fill them in on what they have missed. 

Most of the time it's not even relevant stuff, either. It could be that I finally got around to booking that appointment I was meant to weeks ago, or something funny that happened at work, or even some weird thing that my body is doing. 

I have had this for the past 21 weeks. To the point that they went on holiday for two weeks and didn't have internet or signal for a good portion of that time and I sent them about 500 messages.

No joke

Heaven only knows what they must have thought when they got in to range of signal and another 50 messages popped up. 

The best part about that though, is that they always reply.

Natasha