Friday 22 August 2014

PROJECT LIFE - REVIEW


One fateful day whilst in Hobbycraft, I was walking through the scrapbooking section when I stumbled upon Project Life. Now I love anything and everything crafty - Hobbycraft is quite a dangerous place for me as I'd  like more than anything to buy the entire contents of the shop! - so I couldn't contain myself when I saw all the different things in this range. After making a mental note of what I wanted from the shop and realising that I could not afford to spend almost £100 on scrapbooking I decided I would look online for when the next deal was on, which turned out to be at that time - 25% off all scrapbooking products.

Well what a nightmare for my bank account!

After splurging, and pretty much buying everything that I wanted to my total was £80 and I was over the moon! When my package arrived I quickly realised that all I could do was sit and look at it! I had no material to scrapbook with. So this called for magazines...lots and lots of magazines.
           
As you can tell from the picture above, I went a little overboard! Magazines are probably my favourite resource to use as I think the quality and finish of the paper gives quite the professional look - Below are some of the pages I have completed so far.



                 


I really enjoy that one topic or idea can turn into a page of colour in no time at all and express whatever mood you are in at that time, and that is why I love scrapbooking so much.
This range, in my opinion, is made to quite a high quality and I have been very pleased with my purchase. The folder rings have more than enough room for more than 36 wallets and I am pleased with the different designs that are available. The range has different 'editions' which are the same products but in different colours, pretty much all of the products I have are from the Kraft edition.
If you are just getting in to scrapbooking it is NOT essential to have something like this because of the price tag however if you want quality that you will dedicate a lot of time to then this is definitely for you.
I hope that if anyone stumbled upon this blog entry looking for another's opinion on Project Life that they are somewhat satisfied with this review as I am very happy that I found it and would recommend highly to everyone.

http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/papercraft/scrapbooking/scrapbooking-collections?filter=Brand~Project+Life/

Natasha