Thursday 28 August 2014

NUTRIBULLET - ICE CREAM SMOOTHIE RECIPE

Recently My mum and I decided to get a NutriBullet however neither of us are really in to 'healthy smoothies'. She has done well with using things like spinach, Maca, Wheatgrass and spirulina. I, on the other hand, have quite the sweet tooth so have been making things like this recipe I am sharing with you below.



SIDE NOTE:  This recipe makes more of a 'flavoured' ice cream than a smoothie but you can thin it down with milk or water.

What you will need:

  • A handful of blueberries
  • 6-7 cherries
  • 1/2 cup of rolled oats
  • 1 small (personal) pot of plain/vanilla ice cream
  • a tsp. of honey
  • a splash (or more) of milk - I used almond milk




All you really need to do with the ingredients is put them all in to the cup compartment, put on the blade lid and blend up to your liking.


I deciding it needed to be a bit thinner so I re-blended with more milk and served in a glass, after attempting to drink it I settled for a spoon and it was one tasty dessert.

Let me know if you tried it and if there was anything that you changed or substituted.


Natasha