Saturday 14 February 2015

PHONE GALLERY

Here is a little look at some of the photos from the past year and a half. For more check out my Instagram.
My Mother and I at my Sister's graduation in Warwick - she was telling me to smile and I replied with what appears to be sarcasm - Jul 2013
By the pool in Tunisia - Jul 2013
Catherine, Maria, Me, Steph, Christmasy meal in giraffe - Dec 2013
When my McDonald's order number was the same as my birth year... - Feb 2014 
The best marshmallows I've ever eaten! - Mar 2014
Ali having the time of her life - Apr 2014


 Some of the shots from a holiday to Rhodes, Greece - May 2014

Arcade/Beach trip - Aug 2013
Steph, Catherine, Myself and Maria, beach trip - Aug 2013
Birthday business card from my sister - Jun 2014
Maria and Steph, Beach trip - Jul 2014
Maria and I, Beach trip - Jul 2014
Maria, Beach trip - Jul 2014
Steph, Maria, Ellis, Jake and Curtis, Beach trip - Jul 2014
Being the obnoxious children on the train and seeing how long we can make a chain of straws. Both ends were shut between the doors!, Beach trip - Jul 2014
Playing the game of "how many ____ can we get in Jake's hair" this time it was straws, beach trip - Jul 2014
When my young brother and sister came to stay! - Aug 2014
The day I walked around with this bag and had no idea what so ever what it said until I got back home... No wonder i was getting weird looks! - Sep 2014 
My brother's girlfriend, Franki, squatting with coach Katie and a quad bike... - Sep 2014
Attempting to take a picture of a bridge in London, in a moving car - Sep 2014
The one day out of the year I was fit - Oct 2014
The tree topper I made out of a urine cup, condom, gloves and (printed) cannabis leaf, for work! - Dec 2014 
James, Franki, Hannah, Dad and I, Boxing Day at Dad and Gail's - Dec 2014
First photo edited with my Mac - Dec 2014
The result of an hours conversation about youth slang - so they wouldn't forget  - Jan 2015
A clear example of how all photos of us are - Jan 2015

Natasha